- About Us
- Academy Info
- Parent Zone
- Year 7 - 11
- Sixth Form
- News & Events
- Dear Boris...
- Paddington Academy Hosts the CBI
- PA students being interviewed by the Guardian on their GCSE results
- Best Results Ever!
- Bonjour Paris!
- PA Gold Awards 2012
- PA Sailing Adventure
- The Power of PA Students` Voice
- Will Smith Befriends PA Student
- Leading The Way In Celebrating Cultural Diversity
- Top Award for PA Army Cadet
- The Search for Blue Minds Competition
- Outward Bound Trip to Lake District
- UCAS Mentoring Event at the Hilton Metropole Hotel
- Results Day
- Paddington Success Nationally
- Contact Us
- 23rd May 2013
Starting at Paddington Academy
How to apply to Paddington Academy
Applications for a place at Paddington Academy for Year 7 in September 2014 should be made through your local education authority. You can apply online via the Westminster Council's website or you can download a form by clicking here.
All of your applications should be made by 22nd October 2013.
Completed forms should be returned to your local authority.
Your child’s current school will tell you how to do this. We do not have a separate application form. If you wish to contact the school regarding Admissions or your child’s place at the Academy, please telephone Natalie Riordan on 0207 479 3959. If you wish to contact the school regarding transition questions, please telephone Becky George on 0207 479 3965.